Thursday, December 2, 2010

My plates came


I finaly got my personalized plates in the mail today: "SPFLD TV"

I'm wondering if I jinxed myself because my sister got personalized plates for her business and now she's closing her store.

It will be much easier for people to see me drive too, so I'll change my evil driving ways and behave myself behind the wheel.

My dream is to have my own studio. I'm thinking of converting a step van into a mobile studio. In the back I may either cut large backdrop windows for an anchor background, or green-screening it and keying a rooftop camera shot.

That's a dream. Right now I'm just struggling to get by as a minimum wage security guard until this economy recovers, if ever. I would rather be working at a Television station.

No comments:

Post a Comment